The owner is Inspired Island Events of 18 Sandown Road, Lake, Isle of Wight and the hirer is the person who has: paid the deposit agreed to the owner providing wedding and event decoration at an agreed price and agreed to our terms and conditions of hire. The goods are a reference to all items hired from the owner to the hirer.
1. All hire agreements are between the hirer and the owner. The hirer is the person named on the final agreed quote who has paid the deposit and who has also agreed to all the terms and conditions.
2. During the hire period, all hired goods are the hirer's responsibility.
3. The goods remain the property of the owner throughout the hire period.
4. Your venue will not be held responsible for any hired goods unless the venue themselves is the hirer and is also the person named on the hire agreement.
5. It is the hirer's responsibility to inform the venue of all the terms and conditions and to oversee that the venue adheres to the terms and conditions. Any costs incurred due to damage of goods by the venue will be the hirer's responsibility.
6. The owner will in no circumstances be held responsible for any injuries, death or damage to any property caused by any hired goods.
7. Your non-refundable reservation deposit will also act as a damage deposit to cover replacement of any goods due to loss, theft or damage beyond further usage and is non-refundable.
8. All deposits paid are non-refundable.
9. General soiling is acceptable. Examples of damage to goods beyond further use include brakeage, scratches, dents, cracks in glass, ripping, tearing, burning, candle wax burns, permanent staining, permanent marker pens or crayons, mildew damage or anything else which means the goods are unusable. 10. The reservation deposit minus the cost of any replacement item or items will be refunded to the hirer by cheque mailed through the post within 30 days of when the owner receives the goods back. If there are no costs for replacement items the hirer will be refunded the full reservation fee.
11. The cost of any replacement goods will be charged at full replacement value including VAT and will be deducted from your reservation deposit. Should the cost of replacement goods be higher than the reservation deposit then the owner will invoice the hirer for the extra replacement costs. This must be paid within 30 days of the hirer being informed by the owner in writing. The owner will not accept any substitute items.
12. The cost of replacement items is the market price from Inspired Island Events product suppliers and includes VAT and all delivery costs to the Isle of Wight
13. All damaged goods will remain the property of the owner.
14. If the owner is unable to access the venue to deliver the services at the times agreed a time charge, currently £30 per hour, may be levied at the owner’s discretion.
15. Payment terms a deposit is require upon booking Inspired Island Events Services, with a further 20% of the final bill due six months before the event date, a further 30% of the final bill is then required 3 months before the event date, the remaining final balance is then due 1 month before the event date.
16. Full payment for hired goods and services must be received by Inspired Island Events Ltd 28 days prior to the booked event.
17. All payments made to Inspired Island Events are non refundable and non transferable
18. Any goods booked that are delivered but are unused during in the event are non refundable.
19. A Delivery fee of £10.00 and a fee of £10.00 for collection will be added to any invoice for any hire if the total value hire is less than £100.00
21. We reserve the right to remove any product during the course of it being hired to you if it is deemed to be at risk of being damaged or stolen. No refund will be awarded.
22. If a specific product requested at the time of hire is unavailable for any reason Inspired Island Events reserve the right to replace the product with a product of an equal quality, Any difference in hire price of the new product will be refunded to you by Inspired Island Events 30 days after your event. If the hire price of the new product is higher then the pervious product then an invoice will be forward to the hirer and will be payable within 30 days.
23. Inspired Island Events strongly recommends that appropriate insurance is obtained to safeguard against the unexpected.